Marr DataMapper is a Linq enabled Micro-ORM that allows you to project views into complex object graphs. Contributors: Rick Schott, vitidev, Keivan Beigi, Mark McDowall
Fixed bug when an eager or lazy loaded entity type was loaded more than once in the same object graph with the same PK, the second instance was not loaded properly.
Improved Graph method so that it automatically includes parent nodes in the object graph if they were added manually.
Graph(o => o.OrderItem.First().Receipt) will automatically include the parent path:
o => o.Orderitem
- Fixed bug that prevented Linq Where expressions from working if the constant value was on the left side of the equality expression (==)
- Fixed exception that was thrown when a member existed at multiple levels of an object graph
- Improved exception message when members are requested via Graph function that do not already have a relationship defined.
- Added a new RelationshipLoadException that details the parent and child entities when an eager load, lazy load or join fails
- An NotSupportedException is now thrown if both eager loaded and joined relationships are defined within the same entity.
- Fixed bug with FluentMappings AutoMap methods: read-only columns are ignored.
- Generic interface types are now supported for related one-to-many properties. Ex: IEnumerable<OrderItem> OrderItems
- Fixed exception that occurred when trying to load an object graph using a combination of eager/lazy loaded relationship with a join relationship.
(This only applied to object graphs with two or more levels of relationships.)
User should be able to specify any combination of the above relationships in an object graph.
This package has no dependencies.
|3.41.0 (current version)||206||3/4/2015|