Provides analyzers for validating that:
* Tabs are used for indentation.
* Lengths of lines, methods, properties, and files are acceptable.
* #regions are used within long files and files that contain multiple types.
* Method blocks use a single return.
* File names match the names of types they contain.
* Preferred exception types are used.
* Magic numbers aren't used.
* Using directives are indented consistently.
* Flags enum members are zero, powers of two, or named member combinations.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Menees.Analyzers -Version 1.1.0
dotnet add package Menees.Analyzers --version 1.1.0
<PackageReference Include="Menees.Analyzers" Version="1.1.0" />
paket add Menees.Analyzers --version 1.1.0
Added a rule to ensure flags enum members are powers of two. Updated all rules to depend on VS 2015 Update 2's support for concurrent analyzers.
This package has no dependencies.
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Menees.Analyzers:
BizHawk is a multi-system emulator written in C#. BizHawk provides nice features for casual gamers such as full screen, and joypad support in addition to full rerecording and debugging tools for all system cores.