dotnet add package Microsoft.Bot.Builder.Common --version 3.6.0-alpha
NuGet\Install-Package Microsoft.Bot.Builder.Common -Version 3.6.0-alpha
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Bot.Builder.Common" Version="3.6.0-alpha" />
paket add Microsoft.Bot.Builder.Common --version 3.6.0-alpha
#r "nuget: Microsoft.Bot.Builder.Common, 3.6.0-alpha"
// Install Microsoft.Bot.Builder.Common as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Microsoft.Bot.Builder.Common&version=3.6.0-alpha&prerelease // Install Microsoft.Bot.Builder.Common as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Microsoft.Bot.Builder.Common&version=3.6.0-alpha&prerelease
Microsoft Bot Builder is a powerful framework for constructing bots that can handle both freeform interactions and more guided ones where the possibilities are explicitly shown to the user. It is easy to use and leverages C# to provide a natural way to write bots.
High Level Features:
* Powerful dialog system with dialogs that are isolated and composable.
* Built-in dialogs for simple things like Yes/No, strings, numbers, enumerations.
* Built-in dialogs that utilize powerful AI frameworks like LUIS http://luis.ai/.
* Bots are stateless which helps them scale.
* Form Flow for automatically generating a Bot from a C# class for filling in the class and that supports help, navigation, clarification and confirmation.
You might also be interested in the NuGet package Microsoft.Bot.Builder.FormFlow.Json that extends the Bot Builder with the abilitity to declaratively define FormFlow dialogs with JSON Schema.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.