Requires NuGet 4.9.0 or higher.
dotnet add package Microsoft.ClearScript.Windows.Core --version 7.4.4
NuGet\Install-Package Microsoft.ClearScript.Windows.Core -Version 7.4.4
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.ClearScript.Windows.Core" Version="7.4.4" />
paket add Microsoft.ClearScript.Windows.Core --version 7.4.4
#r "nuget: Microsoft.ClearScript.Windows.Core, 7.4.4"
// Install Microsoft.ClearScript.Windows.Core as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Microsoft.ClearScript.Windows.Core&version=7.4.4 // Install Microsoft.ClearScript.Windows.Core as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Microsoft.ClearScript.Windows.Core&version=7.4.4
- Simple usage; create a script engine, add your objects and/or types, run scripts
- Support for several script engines: Google's V8, Microsoft's JScript and VBScript
- Exposed resources require no modification, decoration, or special coding of any kind
- Scripts get simple access to most of the features of exposed objects and types:
- Methods, properties, fields, events
- (Objects) Indexers, extension methods, conversion operators, explicitly implemented interfaces
- (Types) Constructors, nested types
- Full support for generic types and methods, including C#-like type inference and explicit type arguments
- Exposed .NET collections support native script iteration mechanisms:
- Scripts can invoke methods with output parameters, optional parameters, and parameter arrays
- Script delegates enable callbacks into script code
- Support for exposing all the types defined in one or more assemblies in one step
- Optional support for importing types and assemblies from script code
- The host can invoke script functions and access script objects directly
- Full support for script debugging
- Support for CommonJS modules
- Automatic conversion between .NET
- Optional automatic conversion between .NET
- Support for .NET 5.0+, .NET Framework 4.5+, .NET Core 3.1, and .NET Standard 2.1.
- Support for Windows (x86/x64/arm64), Linux (x64/arm/arm64), and macOS (x64/arm64).
All in one, for all supported platforms.
Everything you need for one platform.
Cross-platform libraries and data.
V8 native assembly packages
Platform-specific V8 libraries.
We'd like to thank:
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 is compatible. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 is compatible.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.1 is compatible.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on Microsoft.ClearScript.Windows.Core:
A library for adding scripting to .NET applications. This package supports the Windows Script engines (JScript and VBScript) in a desktop environment.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.