Classes to represent, construct, parse, serialize and validate entity data models. Targets .NET 4.0 or Silverlight 4.0. Localized for CHS, CHT, DEU, ESN, FRA, ITA, JPN, KOR and RUS.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Microsoft.Data.Edm -Version 5.3.0
dotnet add package Microsoft.Data.Edm --version 5.3.0
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Data.Edm" Version="5.3.0" />
paket add Microsoft.Data.Edm --version 5.3.0
What's new in this release:
Instance annotations on feeds and entries (JSON only)
Instance annotations are an extensibility feature in OData feeds that allow OData requests and responses to be marked up with annotations that target feeds, single entities (entries), properties, etc. WCF Data Services 5.3.0 supports instance annotations in JSON payloads. Support for instance annotations in Atom payloads is forthcoming.
Action Binding Parameter Overloads
The OData specification allows actions with the same name to be bound to multiple different types. WCF Data Services 5.3 enables actions for different types to have the same name (for instance, both a Folder and a File may have a Rename action). This new support includes both serialization of actions with the same name as well as resolution of an action’s binding parameter using the new IDataServiceActionResolver interface.
Modification of the Request URL
For scenarios where it is desirable to modify request URLs before the request is processed, WCF Data Services 5.3 adds support for modifying the request URL in the OnStartProcessingRequest method. Service authors can modify both the request URL as well as URLs for the various parts of a batch request.
This release also contains the following noteworthy bug fixes:
- Fixes an issue where code gen produces invalid code in VB
- Fixes an issue where code gen fails when the Precision facet is set on spatial and time properties
- Fixes an issue where code gen was incorrectly generating the INotifyPropertyChanged code for subtypes in different namespaces
- Fixes an issue where odata.type was not written consistently in fullmetadata mode for JSON
- Fixes an issue where a valid form of Edm.DateTime could not be parsed
- Fixes an issue where the WCF DS client would not send type names for open properties on insert/update
- Fixes an issue where the client Execute() method would fail for a particular payload with DataServiceVersion=1.0
- Fixes an issue where type information was omitted in JSON fullmetadata payloads
- Fixes an issue where open property type information was omitted in JSON update/insert requests
- Fixes an issue where it was not possible to navigate relationships on entities with multi-part keys
This package has no dependencies.
Showing the top 10 GitHub repositories that depend on Microsoft.Data.Edm:
CoreFX is the foundational class libraries for .NET Core. It includes types for collections, file systems, console, JSON, XML, async and many others.
Orleans is a cross-platform framework for building distributed applications with .NET
Experience, Learn and Code the latest breakthrough innovations with Microsoft AI
Store securely encrypted backups in the cloud!
The open source diagnostics platform for the web
SharePoint / Office 365 Developer Patterns and Practices
Open Source ASP.NET MVC Ecommerce Shopping Cart Solution
Collaborative chat done right
Headless CMS and Content Managment Hub