Classes to serialize, deserialize and validate OData payloads. Enables construction of OData producers and consumers. Targets .NET 4.0 or Silverlight 4.0.
Localized for CHS, CHT, DEU, ESN, FRA, ITA, JPN, KOR and RUS.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Microsoft.Data.OData -Version 5.0.2-rc
dotnet add package Microsoft.Data.OData --version 5.0.2-rc
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Data.OData" Version="5.0.2-rc" />
paket add Microsoft.Data.OData --version 5.0.2-rc
• Fixes NuGet packages to have explicit version dependencies
• Fixes a bug where WCF Data Services client binaries did not work correctly on Silverlight hosted in Chrome
• Fixes a bug where WCF Data Services client did not send the correct DataServiceVersion header when following a nextlink
• Allows "True" and "False" to be recognized boolean values in ATOM (note that this is more relaxed than the OData spec, but there were known cases where servers were serializing "True" and "False")
• Fixes a bug where EdmLib would fail validation for attribute names that are not SimpleIdentifiers
• Fixes a bug where nullable action parameters were still required to be in the payload
• Fixes a bug where the FeedAtomMetadata annotation wasn't being attached to the feed even when EnableAtomMetadataReading was set to true
• Fixes a bug where projections involving more than eight columns would fail if the EF Oracle provider was being used
• Fixes a bug where a DateTimeOffset could not be materialized from a v2 JSON Verbose value
• Fixes a race condition in the WCF Data Services server bits when using reflection to get property values
• Fixes an error message that wasn't getting localized correctly
• Fixes a bug where the message quotas set in the client and server were not being propagated to ODataLib
NuGet packages (214)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on Microsoft.Data.OData:
LINQ-enabled client API for issuing OData queries and consuming OData payloads. Supports OData v3. Targets .NET 4.0, Silverlight 4.0 or .NET Portable Lib with support for .NET 4.5, Win Phone 8, Win Phone 8.1, and Win 8. Localized for CHS, CHT, DEU, ESN, FRA, ITA, JPN, KOR and RUS.
Microsoft Azure Blob storage support as key store. This package was built from the source code at https://github.com/aspnet/AspNetCore/tree/e3187077455f953200e3c930430808a30f48b82e
This package contains everything you need to create OData endpoints using ASP.NET Web API and to support OData query syntax for your web APIs.
This is the .NET Client Library for Microsoft Azure Active Directory Graph API. Learn more about Azure AD Graph API @ https://msdn.microsoft.com/Library/Azure/Ad/Graph/howto/azure-ad-graph-api-operations-overview. NOTE: Azure AD Graph API functionality is also available through Microsoft Graph, a unified API that also includes APIs from other Microsoft services like Outlook, OneDrive, OneNote, Planner, and Office Graph, all accessed through a single endpoint with a single access token. Find out more about Microsoft Graph @ http://graph.microsoft.com, and find the Microsoft Graph .Net Client Library @ https://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.Graph and the open source code and further documentation @ https://github.com/microsoftgraph/msgraph-sdk-dotnet Usage information is available on our AAD Graph blog @ http://blogs.msdn.com/b/aadgraphteam/archive/2014/12/12/announcing-azure-ad-graph-api-client-library-2-0.aspx and sample usage on github @ https://github.com/AzureADSamples/WebApp-GraphAPI-DotNet and https://github.com/AzureADSamples/ConsoleApp-GraphAPI-DotNet.
This package contains Windows Azure Media Service library 220.127.116.11 for .NET.
GitHub repositories (120)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Microsoft.Data.OData:
Orleans is a cross-platform framework for building distributed applications with .NET
Experience, Learn and Code the latest breakthrough innovations with Microsoft AI
Store securely encrypted backups in the cloud!
.NET is a cross-platform runtime for cloud, mobile, desktop, and IoT apps.