See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Microsoft.Data.Services.Client -Version 5.0.2-rc
dotnet add package Microsoft.Data.Services.Client --version 5.0.2-rc
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Data.Services.Client" Version="5.0.2-rc" />
paket add Microsoft.Data.Services.Client --version 5.0.2-rc
#r "nuget: Microsoft.Data.Services.Client, 5.0.2-rc"
// Install Microsoft.Data.Services.Client as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Microsoft.Data.Services.Client&version=5.0.2-rc&prerelease // Install Microsoft.Data.Services.Client as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Microsoft.Data.Services.Client&version=5.0.2-rc&prerelease
LINQ-enabled client API for issuing OData queries and consuming OData payloads. Supports OData v3. Targets .NET 4.0 or Silverlight 4.0. Localized for CHS, CHT, DEU, ESN, FRA, ITA, JPN, KOR and RUS.
- Microsoft.Data.OData (= 5.0.2-rc)
NuGet packages (210)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on Microsoft.Data.Services.Client:
This is the .NET Client Library for Microsoft Azure Active Directory Graph API. Learn more about Azure AD Graph API @ https://msdn.microsoft.com/Library/Azure/Ad/Graph/howto/azure-ad-graph-api-operations-overview. NOTE: Azure AD Graph API functionality is also available through Microsoft Graph, a unified API that also includes APIs from other Microsoft services like Outlook, OneDrive, OneNote, Planner, and Office Graph, all accessed through a single endpoint with a single access token. Find out more about Microsoft Graph @ http://graph.microsoft.com, and find the Microsoft Graph .Net Client Library @ https://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.Graph and the open source code and further documentation @ https://github.com/microsoftgraph/msgraph-sdk-dotnet Usage information is available on our AAD Graph blog @ http://blogs.msdn.com/b/aadgraphteam/archive/2014/12/12/announcing-azure-ad-graph-api-client-library-2-0.aspx and sample usage on github @ https://github.com/AzureADSamples/WebApp-GraphAPI-DotNet and https://github.com/AzureADSamples/ConsoleApp-GraphAPI-DotNet.
Fully-featured server API for responding to OData queries and consuming/producing OData payloads. Supports OData v3. Targets .NET 4.0 or Silverlight 4.0. Localized for CHS, CHT, DEU, ESN, FRA, ITA, JPN, KOR and RUS.
This package contains Windows Azure Media Service library 188.8.131.52 for .NET.
Adds an image service and cache to ImageProcessor.Web that uses Azure Blob Containers. If you use ImageProcessor.Web please get in touch via my twitter @james_m_south Feedback is always welcome
A NuGet package that contains a set of extension methods and helpers for the Windows Azure Media Services SDK for .NET.
GitHub repositories (80)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Microsoft.Data.Services.Client:
.NET is a cross-platform runtime for cloud, mobile, desktop, and IoT apps.
Experience, Learn and Code the latest breakthrough innovations with Microsoft AI
Store securely encrypted backups in the cloud!
SharePoint / Office 365 Developer Patterns and Practices - Archived older solutions. Please see https://aka.ms/m365pnp for updated guidance
NuGet Gallery is a package repository that powers https://www.nuget.org. Use this repo for reporting NuGet.org issues.
• Fixes NuGet packages to have explicit version dependencies
• Fixes a bug where WCF Data Services client binaries did not work correctly on Silverlight hosted in Chrome
• Fixes a bug where WCF Data Services client did not send the correct DataServiceVersion header when following a nextlink
• Allows "True" and "False" to be recognized boolean values in ATOM (note that this is more relaxed than the OData spec, but there were known cases where servers were serializing "True" and "False")
• Fixes a bug where EdmLib would fail validation for attribute names that are not SimpleIdentifiers
• Fixes a bug where nullable action parameters were still required to be in the payload
• Fixes a bug where the FeedAtomMetadata annotation wasn't being attached to the feed even when EnableAtomMetadataReading was set to true
• Fixes a bug where projections involving more than eight columns would fail if the EF Oracle provider was being used
• Fixes a bug where a DateTimeOffset could not be materialized from a v2 JSON Verbose value
• Fixes a race condition in the WCF Data Services server bits when using reflection to get property values
• Fixes an error message that wasn't getting localized correctly
• Fixes a bug where the message quotas set in the client and server were not being propagated to ODataLib