Data. Services. Client
LINQ-enabled client API for issuing OData queries and consuming OData payloads. Supports OData v3. Targets .NET 4.0 or Silverlight 4.0. Localized for CHS, CHT, DEU, ESN, FRA, ITA, JPN, KOR and RUS.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Microsoft.Data.Services.Client -Version 5.1.0-rc1
dotnet add package Microsoft.Data.Services.Client --version 5.1.0-rc1
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Data.Services.Client" Version="5.1.0-rc1" />
paket add Microsoft.Data.Services.Client --version 5.1.0-rc1
This prerelease enables developers to assess the current state of JSON Light and provide feedback on APIs. Most of the wire format has been finalized, but if we have missed something critical we would appreciate feedback on that as well.
What’s new in this prerelease?
• WCF DS client gains the ability to read most payloads using a nearly final form of the JSON Light wire format
• WCF DS server gains the ability to expose most payloads with JSON Light wire format
What’s not in this prerelease?
• Insert/Update payloads (the client will fall back to using Atom for these for now)
• Some parts of the wire format, which will condense the payload even further – for example, we believe we will be grouping annotations into named sets and using relative URIs
• Final APIs – code gen will make getting started with the WCF DS client much easier
• Ability to dial verbosity up or down – the final version of JSON Light will most likely be able to request verbosity anywhere from zero metadata to full metadata
• Actions and service operations are not entirely complete at this point
• Version number of the assembly has not been updated to 5.1.0.x
To get started, check out this gist to create a simple JSON Light client: https://gist.github.com/3092592
- Microsoft.Data.OData (= 5.1.0-rc1)
NuGet packages (194)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on Microsoft.Data.Services.Client:
This is the .NET Client Library for Microsoft Azure Active Directory Graph API. Learn more about Azure AD Graph API @ https://msdn.microsoft.com/Library/Azure/Ad/Graph/howto/azure-ad-graph-api-operations-overview. NOTE: Azure AD Graph API functionality is also available through Microsoft Graph, a unified API that also includes APIs from other Microsoft services like Outlook, OneDrive, OneNote, Planner, and Office Graph, all accessed through a single endpoint with a single access token. Find out more about Microsoft Graph @ http://graph.microsoft.com, and find the Microsoft Graph .Net Client Library @ https://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.Graph and the open source code and further documentation @ https://github.com/microsoftgraph/msgraph-sdk-dotnet Usage information is available on our AAD Graph blog @ http://blogs.msdn.com/b/aadgraphteam/archive/2014/12/12/announcing-azure-ad-graph-api-client-library-2-0.aspx and sample usage on github @ https://github.com/AzureADSamples/WebApp-GraphAPI-DotNet and https://github.com/AzureADSamples/ConsoleApp-GraphAPI-DotNet.
Fully-featured server API for responding to OData queries and consuming/producing OData payloads. Supports OData v3. Targets .NET 4.0 or Silverlight 4.0. Localized for CHS, CHT, DEU, ESN, FRA, ITA, JPN, KOR and RUS.
This package contains Windows Azure Media Service library 184.108.40.206 for .NET.
An Azure Blob Storage IFileSystem provider for Umbraco.
A NuGet package that contains a set of extension methods and helpers for the Windows Azure Media Services SDK for .NET.
GitHub repositories (82)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Microsoft.Data.Services.Client:
Orleans is a cross-platform framework for building distributed applications with .NET
Experience, Learn and Code the latest breakthrough innovations with Microsoft AI
Store securely encrypted backups in the cloud!
.NET is a cross-platform runtime for cloud, mobile, desktop, and IoT apps.