.NET Client Library for Azure HDInsight HBase clusters.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Microsoft.Phoenix.Client -Version 1.0.0-preview
dotnet add package Microsoft.Phoenix.Client --version 1.0.0-preview
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Phoenix.Client" Version="1.0.0-preview" />
paket add Microsoft.Phoenix.Client --version 1.0.0-preview
Release 22.214.171.124 - 06/20/2016
1. Initial release of the SDK nuget package
2. The github repo is https://github.com/Azure/hdinsight-phoenix-sharp
3. It includes both HDInsight gateway mode and VNET mode. VNET mode also works on non-HDInsight HBase clusters with Phoenix Query server installed
4. It currently targets HBase 1.1.2, Phoenix 4.4.0 and HDInsight 3.4 and later versions on Microsoft Azure
5. The communication works through Avatica APIs which uses Protocol Buffers as a serialization format.
6. The current version is a wrapper of Avatica APIs, https://calcite.apache.org/docs/avatica_protobuf_reference.html
7. More examples how to use the APIs will be published on Azure soon
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.