See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package MinVer.Example --version 0.0.2
NuGet\Install-Package MinVer.Example -Version 0.0.2
<PackageReference Include="MinVer.Example" Version="0.0.2" />
paket add MinVer.Example --version 0.0.2
#r "nuget: MinVer.Example, 0.0.2"
// Install MinVer.Example as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=MinVer.Example&version=0.0.2 // Install MinVer.Example as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=MinVer.Example&version=0.0.2
Example for how to build DotNet packages with Github Actions using MinVer and publish to nuget.org
- Build with Github Actions
- Build Release packages from main/master branch
- Build Pre-Release packages from develop branch (or any other you require for your Git Flow)
- Automatic versioning with SemVer 2.0 and MinVer, based on Git Tags and "Git height"
- Including SourceLink
Nuget Package Metadata
Consider including the following items in your README:
- An introduction to what your package is and does – what problems does it solve?
- How to get started with your package – are there any specific requirements?
- Links to more comprehensive documentation if not included in the README itself.
- At least a few code snippets/samples or example images.
- Where and how to leave feedback such as link to the project issues, Twitter, bug tracker, or other platform.
- How to contribute, if applicable.
|.NET||net5.0 net5.0-windows net6.0 net6.0-android net6.0-ios net6.0-maccatalyst net6.0-macos net6.0-tvos net6.0-windows net7.0 net7.0-android net7.0-ios net7.0-maccatalyst net7.0-macos net7.0-tvos net7.0-windows|
- No dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.