ASP.NET MVC 5 shipped with a new Identity system (in the Microsoft.AspNet.Identity.Core package) in order to support both local login and remote logins via OpenID/OAuth, but only ships with an Entity Framework provider (Microsoft.AspNet.Identity.EntityFramework).
MongoDB.AspNet.Identity is a MongoDB backend provider that is a nearly in place replacement for the EF version.
Install-Package MongoDB.AspNet.Identity -Version 1.0.5
dotnet add package MongoDB.AspNet.Identity --version 1.0.5
<PackageReference Include="MongoDB.AspNet.Identity" Version="1.0.5" />
paket add MongoDB.AspNet.Identity --version 1.0.5
- Added additional constructors for handling mongodb:// connection strings and using named ConnectionStrings from web.config
- Added constructor for passing in your own mongodb database instance.
- Merged in better connection handling for MongoLab.
- Removed the need for a separate AspNetUserLogins. Logins are now sub documents of AspNetUsers
- Fixed missing implemention on UpdateAsync
Showing the top 1 GitHub repositories that depend on MongoDB.AspNet.Identity:
ASP.NET Identity provider that uses MongoDB for storage