MonkeyOrm is a small, powerful SQL-based ORM for .NET.
Website: http://www.monkeyorm.com/ .
Source code: https://github.com/Sinbadsoft/MonkeyOrm.
Some of MonkeyOrm features and design choices:
* Doesn’t pollute your code: no base classes to inherit from, no attributes and no xml config.
* Easy to adopt, easy to get rid of: No lock-in, it’s just your POCOs and plain old SQL.
* Stateless, no caching.
* Built-in CRUD: Create, Read, Update, Delete and Create-or-Update (aka Upsert).
* Objects slicing on insertion and update with a black list or a white list.
* Data streaming.
* Batch insertion, with fine-grained control on number of inserted objects per query.
* Fixed auto generated inserted id error on some mysql server/driver combinations.