Downloads of v 1.1.0
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
Multi currency money
A Money class written in C# for handling multi-currency arithmetic with generic type support.
To install Multi currency money, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
- ISO 4217 currency codes are introduced as enum
- Overloaded constructor for Money with Currency enum
- Overloaded Wallet.Evaluate() method with Currency enum
- Money constructor with string currency remains in this version (obsolete) and will be removed in next version
- Wallet.Evaluate() with string currency remains in this version (obsolete) and will be removed in the next version
This package has no dependencies.
|Multi currency money 1.1.0 (this version)||282||Tuesday, June 7, 2016|
|Multi currency money 1.0.0||131||Wednesday, March 9, 2016|