dotnet add package Multi-Currency-Money --version 1.1.0
NuGet\Install-Package Multi-Currency-Money -Version 1.1.0
<PackageReference Include="Multi-Currency-Money" Version="1.1.0" />
paket add Multi-Currency-Money --version 1.1.0
#r "nuget: Multi-Currency-Money, 1.1.0"
// Install Multi-Currency-Money as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Multi-Currency-Money&version=1.1.0 // Install Multi-Currency-Money as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Multi-Currency-Money&version=1.1.0
A Money class written in C# for handling multi-currency arithmetic with generic type support.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net is compatible.|
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- ISO 4217 currency codes are introduced as enum
- Overloaded constructor for Money with Currency enum
- Overloaded Wallet.Evaluate() method with Currency enum
- Money constructor with string currency remains in this version (obsolete) and will be removed in next version
- Wallet.Evaluate() with string currency remains in this version (obsolete) and will be removed in the next version