See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package NFluent --version 1.1.0
NuGet\Install-Package NFluent -Version 1.1.0
<PackageReference Include="NFluent" Version="1.1.0" />
paket add NFluent --version 1.1.0
#r "nuget: NFluent, 1.1.0"
// Install NFluent as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=NFluent&version=1.1.0 // Install NFluent as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=NFluent&version=1.1.0
NFluent is an ergonomic check library which aims to fluent your .NET TDD experience (based on simple Check.That() check statements). NFluent aims your tests to be fluent to write (with an happy 'dot' auto completion experience), fluent to read (i.e. as close as possible to plain English expression), but also fluent to troubleshoot, in a less-error-prone way comparing to the classical .NET test frameworks. NFluent is directly, but also freely, inspired by the awesome Java FEST fluent check/reflection library (http://fest.easytesting.org/).
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net35 is compatible. net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (10)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on NFluent:
NFluent checks for checking HttpResponseMessages.
Iago is a tool to write bdd like tests in kre. use `iago.runner` to execute your tests
A library for writing flexible and easy to maintain acceptance tests
multi dimension dictionary with expiration mechanism for cache invalidation
Iago runner is a tool to run bdd like tests in kre
GitHub repositories (15)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on NFluent:
More than a ReClass port to the .NET platform.
WireMock.Net is a flexible product for stubbing and mocking web HTTP responses using advanced request matching and response templating. Based on the functionality from http://WireMock.org, but extended with more functionality.
The FileHelpers are a free and easy to use .NET library to read/write data from fixed length or delimited records in files, strings or streams
This repository was deprecated, use:
Entity Component System framework aiming for syntax and usage simplicity with maximum performance for game development.
* Now supports IsNull() and IsNotNull() checks for nullables (thanks to Mendel Monteiro Beckerman for that).
* Check.ThatCode(...): New entry point for checks on code (Action and Func<T>). It supersedes the equivalent Check.That signature.
* Improves error messages for string comparisons (e.g. visually indicates the presence of tab char with <<tab>>, or distinguish <<CFLF>> and <<LF>>, properly handles long strings, ...)
* Check.That(Func<T>) and Check.That(Action) are now obsolete.
* The HasFieldsEqualToThose() check is now obsolete and should be replaced by HasFieldsWithSameValues() which now support anonymous classes as expected parameter.
* The HasFieldsNotEqualToThose() check is now obsolete and should be replaced by HasNotFieldsWithSameValues()
* Simplification of extensibility
* We are so proud of this 1.1 version of NFuent; we decided to sign it.