NFluent is an ergonomic check library which aims to fluent your .NET TDD experience (based on simple Check.That() check statements). NFluent aims your tests to be fluent to write (with an happy 'dot' auto completion experience), fluent to read (i.e. as close as possible to plain English expression), but also fluent to troubleshoot, in a less-error-prone way comparing to the classical .NET test frameworks. NFluent is directly, but also freely, inspired by the awesome Java FEST fluent check/reflection library (http://fest.easytesting.org/).
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package NFluent -Version 1.1.0
dotnet add package NFluent --version 1.1.0
<PackageReference Include="NFluent" Version="1.1.0" />
paket add NFluent --version 1.1.0
* Now supports IsNull() and IsNotNull() checks for nullables (thanks to Mendel Monteiro Beckerman for that).
* Check.ThatCode(...): New entry point for checks on code (Action and Func<T>). It supersedes the equivalent Check.That signature.
* Improves error messages for string comparisons (e.g. visually indicates the presence of tab char with <<tab>>, or distinguish <<CFLF>> and <<LF>>, properly handles long strings, ...)
* Check.That(Func<T>) and Check.That(Action) are now obsolete.
* The HasFieldsEqualToThose() check is now obsolete and should be replaced by HasFieldsWithSameValues() which now support anonymous classes as expected parameter.
* The HasFieldsNotEqualToThose() check is now obsolete and should be replaced by HasNotFieldsWithSameValues()
* Simplification of extensibility
* We are so proud of this 1.1 version of NFuent; we decided to sign it.
This package has no dependencies.
Showing the top 9 GitHub repositories that depend on NFluent:
This repository was deprecated, use:
The FileHelpers are a free and easy to use .NET library to read/write data from fixed length or delimited records in files, strings or streams
Not just a ReClass port to the .NET platform.
Captains log and 3d star map for Elite Dangerous
Smooth your .NET TDD experience with NFluent! NFluent is an ergonomic assertion library which aims to fluent your .NET TDD experience (based on simple Check.That() assertion statements). NFluent aims your tests to be fluent to write (with a super-duper-happy 'dot' auto-completion experience), fluent to read (i.e. as close as possible to plain English expression), but also fluent to troubleshoot, in a less-error-prone way comparing to the classical .NET test frameworks. NFluent is also directly inspired by the awesome Java FEST Fluent assertion/reflection library (http://fest.easytesting.org/)
WireMock.Net is a flexible library for stubbing and mocking web HTTP responses using request matching and response templating. Based on the functionality from http://WireMock.org, but extended with more functionality.
An overlay to track Elite Dangerous blueprints progress in real time
Textc is a natural language processing library that allows developers build text command based applications with extensible text parsing capabilities.
Entity Component System framework aiming for syntax and usage simplicity with maximum performance for game development.