C++/CLI wrapper for Command and Conquer Renegade Dragonade FDS manager
Install-Package Neijwiert.RenSharp -Version 1.3.0
dotnet add package Neijwiert.RenSharp --version 1.3.0
<PackageReference Include="Neijwiert.RenSharp" Version="1.3.0" />
paket add Neijwiert.RenSharp --version 1.3.0
- Got rid of some comments that weren't correct
- Made the RenSharp manager classes final
- Introduced a dispatcher (Engine.Dispatcher). This is a helper class that will let you execute stuff on the main Renegade thread. Useful for multithreaded applications. This dispatcher is unique per thread.
- Added W3DSurfaceType enum and SurfaceTypeStrings to Engine, which reflects the surface stuff in w3d.h
- Prevent over resizing of the priority queue in the Renegade Dispatcher
- The FDS now always exits whenever a RenSharp shutdown is requested
- OBBoxCollisionTestClass did not copy the box and move in one of its constructors
- Added ability to reset a CastResultStruct upon construction. This is important as Fraction needs to be 1.0f for collision tests to actually work.
- Fixed the Equals method on some classes that have multiple inheritance and the RenSharpGameObjObserverClass
- Fixed wrong argument bounds checks in DATokenClass
- Fixed memory leak in Engine.GetCurrentMusicTrack
- Made sure that when the managed console functions are deleted that its properly sorted internally
- Removed constructors of physics test classes that take a CastResultStruct argument. This is to avoid confusion that it is not changed by reference.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.