Obfuscar is a basic obfuscator for .NET assemblies. It uses massive overloading to rename metadata in .NET assemblies (including the names of methods, properties, events, fields, types and namespaces) to a minimal set, distinguishable in most cases only by signature.
See the version list below for details.
The changes since last commit on Google Code include,
* Merged all patches from RemObjects' fork.
** Unicode chars can be used as obfuscated names.
** Better dependency resolution.
** Various other small fixes.
* Merged patches from @AngryAnt (Emil Johansen)'s fork
** Korean chars can be used as obfuscated names.
** New tags are introduced (I could not yet verify every one, as there is no corresponding unit test cases).
* Add an option to automatic exclude of public types and members so that public API is kept.
* Add an option to automatic include all non-public types and members so that private API is obfuscated.
* Add Force* rules to supplement Skip* rules.
* Various bug fixes.
This package has no dependencies.
|2.0.0 (current version)||1,172||3/1/2014|