Install-Package Open-XML-SDK -Version 2.9.1
dotnet add package Open-XML-SDK --version 2.9.1
<PackageReference Include="Open-XML-SDK" Version="2.9.1" />
paket add Open-XML-SDK --version 2.9.1
#r "nuget: Open-XML-SDK, 2.9.1"
// Install Open-XML-SDK as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Open-XML-SDK&version=2.9.1 // Install Open-XML-SDK as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Open-XML-SDK&version=2.9.1
The Open XML SDK provides tools for working with Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents. It supports scenarios such as:
- High-performance generation of word-processing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Populating content in Word files from an XML data source.
- Splitting up (shredding) a Word or PowerPoint file into multiple files, and combining multiple Word/PowerPoint files into a single file.
- Extraction of data from Excel documents.
- Searching and replacing content in Word/PowerPoint using regular expressions.
- Updating cached data and embedded spreadsheets for charts in Word/PowerPoint.
- Document modification, such as removing tracked revisions or removing unacceptable content from documents.
|.NET||net5.0 net5.0-windows net6.0 net6.0-android net6.0-ios net6.0-maccatalyst net6.0-macos net6.0-tvos net6.0-windows|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp1.0 netcoreapp1.1 netcoreapp2.0 netcoreapp2.1 netcoreapp2.2 netcoreapp3.0 netcoreapp3.1|
|.NET Standard||netstandard1.3 netstandard1.4 netstandard1.5 netstandard1.6 netstandard2.0 netstandard2.1|
|.NET Framework||net35 net40 net403 net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
|Tizen||tizen30 tizen40 tizen60|
|Universal Windows Platform||uap uap10.0|
NuGet packages (6)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on Open-XML-SDK:
Library to create/edit any Microsoft OpenXml spreadsheet file, with easy api
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on [Keep a Changelog](http://keepachangelog.com/en/1.0.0/)
and this project adheres to [Semantic Versioning](http://semver.org/spec/v2.0.0.html).
## Version 2.9.0 - 2018-06-08
- `ListValue` now implements `IEnumerable<T>` (#385)
- Added a `WebExtension.Frozen` and obsoleted misspelled `Fronzen` property (#460)
- Added an `OpenXmlPackage.CanSave` property that indicates whether a platform supports saving without closing the package (#468)
- Simple types (except `EnumValue` and `ListValue`) now implement `IComparable<T>` and `IEquatable<T>` (#487)
- Removed state that was carried in validators that would hold onto packages when not in use (#390)
- `EnumSimpleType` parsing was improved and uses less allocations and caches for future use (#408)
- Fixed a number of spelling mistakes in documentation (#462)
- When calling `OpenXmlPackage.Save` on .NET Framework, the package is now flushed to the stream (#468)
- Fixed race condition while performing strict translation of attributes (#480)
- Schema data for validation uses a more compact format leading to a reduction in dll size and performance improvements for loading (#482, #483)
- A number of APIs are marked as obsolete as they have simple workarounds and will be removed in the next major change
- Fixed some constraint values for validation that contained Office 2007, even when it was only supported in later versions
- Updated `System.IO.Packaging` to 4.5.0 which fixes some issues on Xamarin platforms as well as minimizes dependencies on .NET Framework
## Version 2.8.1 - 2018-01-03
- Corrected package license file reference to show updated MIT License
## Version 2.8.0 - 2017-12-28
- Default runtime directive for better .NET Native support.
- Fixed part saving to be encoded with UTF8 but no byte order mark. This caused some renderers to not be able to open the generated document.
- Fixed exceptions thrown when errors are encountered while opening packages to be consistent across platforms.
- Fixed issue on Mono platforms using System.IO.Packaging NuGet package (Xamarin, etc) when creating a document.
- Fixed manual saving of a package when autosave is false.
- Fixed schema constraint data and standardized serialization across platforms.
- Upgraded to `System.IO.Packaging` version 4.4.0 which fixes some consistency with .NET Framework in opening packages.
## Version 2.7.2 - 2017-06-06
- Package now supports .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.0 in addition to .NET Standard 1.3 and .NET Framework 4.6
- Fixed issue where assembly version wasn't set in assembly.
## Version 2.7.1 - 2017-01-31
- Fixed crash when validation is invoked on .NET Framework with strong-naming enforced.
## Version 2.7.0 - 2017-01-24
- SDK now supports .NET Standard 1.3
- Moved to using System.IO.Packaging from dotnet/corefx for .NET Standard 1.3 and WindowsBase for .NET 4.5.
- Cleaned up project build system to use .NET CLI.
## Version 2.6.1 - 2016-01-15
- Added hundreds of XUnit tests. There are now a total of 1333 tests. They take about 20 minutes to run, so be patient.
## Version 2.6.0 - 2015-06-29
- Incorporated a replacement `System.IO.Packaging` that fixes some serious (but exceptional) bugs found in the WindowsBase implementation