See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package OpenTK --version 3.0.0-pre
NuGet\Install-Package OpenTK -Version 3.0.0-pre
<PackageReference Include="OpenTK" Version="3.0.0-pre" />
paket add OpenTK --version 3.0.0-pre
#r "nuget: OpenTK, 3.0.0-pre"
// Install OpenTK as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=OpenTK&version=3.0.0-pre&prerelease // Install OpenTK as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=OpenTK&version=3.0.0-pre&prerelease
The Open Toolkit is set of fast, low-level C# bindings for OpenGL, OpenGL ES and OpenAL. It runs on all major platforms and powers hundreds of apps, games and scientific research.
OpenTK provides several utility libraries, including a math/linear algebra package, a windowing system, and input handling.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net20 is compatible. net35 was computed. net40 was computed. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (149)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on OpenTK:
The Open Toolkit is set of fast, low-level C# bindings for OpenGL, OpenGL ES and OpenAL. It runs on all major platforms and powers hundreds of apps, games and scientific research. OpenTK provides several utility libraries, including a math/linear algebra package, a windowing system, and input handling.
Xamarin Forms Renderer to build native UIs for WPF
SkiaSharp Views & Layers are a set of platform-specific views and containers that can be used to draw on the screen.
Emgu CV is a cross platform .Net wrapper to the OpenCV image processing library. Allowing OpenCV functions to be called from .NET compatible languages such as C#, VB, VC++, IronPython etc. The wrapper can be compiled in Mono and run on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Xamarin Forms Renderer to build native UIs for GTK
GitHub repositories (70)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on OpenTK:
.NET MAUI is the .NET Multi-platform App UI, a framework for building native device applications spanning mobile, tablet, and desktop.
AssetStudio is a tool for exploring, extracting and exporting assets and assetbundles.
Xamarin.Forms Official Home
Interactive plotting library for .NET
SkiaSharp is a cross-platform 2D graphics API for .NET platforms based on Google's Skia Graphics Library. It provides a comprehensive 2D API that can be used across mobile, server and desktop models to render images.
* Replaced JoystickButton enum with simple long. (breaking API change)
* Increase available joystick buttons to 64.
* Add support for OpenGL ES3 through Angle + DIrect3D.
* Fix 2 crashes on android
* Move to built-in System.Diagnostics.Debug for Android + iOS
* Fix for certain joysticks returning invalid HID pages.
* Fix for certain joysticks with negative axis range being inverted.
* Fix Xbox controller D-pad on windows
* Fix joystick hat position sticking on Linux
* Enhance xbox button detection to include GUIDE button.
* Fix iOS GL bindings issue introduced by 2ea8334
* Fix crash on setting time to <= 0 for iOS + Android.
* Several minor XML documentation fixes and enhancements
* Fix for angle backbuffer size issue on window resize
* Possible fix for broken GLControl package.