OpenFin Desktop Runtime .Net Embedded View
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Openfin.WinForm -Version 6.0.1
dotnet add package Openfin.WinForm --version 6.0.1
<PackageReference Include="Openfin.WinForm" Version="6.0.1" />
paket add Openfin.WinForm --version 6.0.1
- Added ability to provide custom data to a WindowOptions object.
- Exposed setting to enable browser plugins such as Flash on a per-application basis.
- Added ability to load RuntimeOptions from an application manifest (app.json) file.
- Added LicenseKey property to RuntimeOptions to allow .NET-launched applications to specify key.
- Added ability to provide credentials when Openfin window is requesting HTTP Basic Authentication.
- Enhanced most API calls to move away from string-based UUID and Window names, in favor of wrapped Openfin entites (Applications and Windows).
- Enhanced EmbeddedView initialization logic to facilitate re-initialization and embedding after an application restart or runtime reconnect
- Added new RVMOptions properties InstallDirectory and WorkingDirectory to allow explicit control of RVM and Runtime installation locations
- Desktop event callbacks and messaging callbacks are now raised on dedicated dispatcher threads
- Removed notification API from the .NET Adapter core
- Added strongly-typed events to the OpenfinSystem, Application, and Window classes to replace most addEventListener(...) usage
- Class DesktopConnection and its implementors have been marked deprecated
- Previously deprecated InterApplicationBus.send(...) method has been removed
- All EmbeddedView events are now invoked on the UI thread automatically
- Previously deprecated RVMOptions have been removed
- Added an event-based API for the InterApplicationBus
- Previously deprecated Openfin.Desktop.Asset class and various other deprecated properties have been removed
- Fixed position calibration issue for the WPF EmbeddedView that was sometimes observed during initialization.
- Fixed unhandled exceptions that were raised by mapped events during certain shutdown scenarios.
- Fixed window creation error when using default URL, "about:blank".
- Fixed timeout issue during Runtime connect which could cause the Adapter to wait indefinitely for connection.
- Fixed error when users supplies null callback to Runtime.Connect(...)
- Fixed name pipe port discovery to use latest Chrome Pickle protocol
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.