About this package
Click the Project website link in the NuGet sidebar to access specific documentation for this package.
With NServiceBus, you can:
- Focus on business logic, not on plumbing or infrastructure code
- Orchestrate long-running business processes with sagas
- Run on-premises, in the cloud, in containers, or serverless
- Monitor and respond to failures using included platform tooling
- Observe system performance using Open Telemetry integration
- Support for messages queues using Azure Service Bus, Azure Storage Queues, Amazon SQS/SNS, RabbitMQ, and Microsoft SQL Server
- Support for storing data in Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Table Storage, Amazon DynamoDB, MongoDB, and RavenDB
- 24x7 professional support from a team of dedicated engineers located around the world
- Visit the NServiceBus Quick Start to learn how NServiceBus helps you build better software systems.
- Visit the NServiceBus step-by-step tutorial to learn how to build NServiceBus systems, including how to send commands, publish events, manage multiple message endpoints, and retry failed messages.
- Install the ParticularTemplates NuGet package to get NServiceBus templates to bootstrap projects using either
dotnet newor in Visual Studio.
- Check out our other tutorials and samples.
- Get help with a proof-of-concept.
Find links to all our NuGet packages in our documentation.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.