A .NET Standard library which generates random passwords with different settings to meet the OWASP requirements
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package PasswordGenerator -Version 2.0.4
dotnet add package PasswordGenerator --version 2.0.4
<PackageReference Include="PasswordGenerator" Version="2.0.4" />
paket add PasswordGenerator --version 2.0.4
#r "nuget: PasswordGenerator, 2.0.4"
// Install PasswordGenerator as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=PasswordGenerator&version=2.0.4 // Install PasswordGenerator as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=PasswordGenerator&version=2.0.4
- Removed usage of Random and replace it with a method which uses RngCrytopServiceProvider
- Changed how it validates special characters to accommodate custom special characters
- Added ability to change the special characters
- Changed minimum length to 4 and maximum length to 256 for One Time Passcode number support
- Compatible with .NET Core, .NET Framework and .NET Standard
- Added ability to get a group of passwords in one call
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on PasswordGenerator:
The utilities of OLMI framework.
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on PasswordGenerator:
🔑 Simple notepad for Windows with encryption features