A C# implementation of Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR), a general-purpose binary data format defined in RFC 7049.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package PeterO.Cbor -Version 4.0.0-beta2
dotnet add package PeterO.Cbor --version 4.0.0-beta2
<PackageReference Include="PeterO.Cbor" Version="4.0.0-beta2" />
paket add PeterO.Cbor --version 4.0.0-beta2
The features in this version include:
- The CBOR library no longer stores numbers in a special form beyond the CBOR data model, which represents all "65-bit" signed integers and all "double" values. This means the CBOR library no longer stores certain numbers as EDecimal, EInteger, EFloat, etc., rather than as tagged CBOR objects.
- CBORObject.CompareTo now compares objects using the default deterministic encoding comparison in the draft revision of the CBOR specification, and no longer treats numbers (objects with the former type CBORType.Number) as a special class.
- CBORType.Number is deprecated; CBORObjects no longer have this type. In its place, certain numbers now have new CBORTypes Integer or FloatingPoint.
- CBORObject now stores floating-point numbers internally as the bits that make them up, rather than as `double`s, to avoid data loss in conversions.
- Methods were added to CBORObject to read and write floating-point numbers in terms of their bit patterns rather than as `double`s or `float`s.
- Ctap2Canonical was made more strict and now works when decoding CBOR objects.
- Added ReadSequence and DecodeSequence to CBORObject for reading CBOR sequences.
- New CBORNumber class for storing numbers representable in CBOR. The new CBORObject.IsNumber property checks whether a CBOR object represents a number.
- Bug fixes
- PeterO.Numbers (>= 1.4.3)
Showing the top 1 GitHub repositories that depend on PeterO.Cbor:
Directory Services Internals (DSInternals) PowerShell Module and Framework