A C# implementation of Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR), a general-purpose binary data format defined in RFC 7049.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package PeterO.Cbor -Version 4.1.3
dotnet add package PeterO.Cbor --version 4.1.3
<PackageReference Include="PeterO.Cbor" Version="4.1.3" />
paket add PeterO.Cbor --version 4.1.3
#r "nuget: PeterO.Cbor, 4.1.3"
### Version 4.1.3
- Bug fixes
### Version 4.1.2
- Fix issue with Numbers library dependency; etc.
### Version 4.1.1
- Fix issue where some non-basic characters in JSON strings encoded in UTF-8 were read incorrectly by the CBORObject.FromJSONBytes method
### Version 4.1
- Added the following to the CBORObject class: Entries property; ToJSONBytes, CalcEncodedSize, WithTag, and FromJSONBytes methods.
- Added overload to From JSONString, allowing only a portion of a string to be used
- Added support for reading JSON text sequences (FromJSONSequenceBytes, ReadJSONSequence).
- F# types are supported better by CBORObject.FromObject
- JSON writer now checks circular references.
- Improved performance when reading JSON numbers, thanks in part to an upgrade of the Numbers library used by the CBOR library.
- Added number conversion options and PreserveNegativeZero property to JSONOptions.
- Added ParseJSONDouble method, other methods, and additional ParseJSONNumber overloads to CBORDataUtilities
- Deprecated some existing overloads of ParseJSONNumber
- Deprecated many CBORObject properties and methods, including the following: CanFitInInt32, CanFitInInt64, IsInfinity, IsNaN, AsDecimal, AsEInteger, AsEFloat, AsERational, AsUInt16, AsUInt32, AsUInt64, AsSByte, AsByte, Abs, Negate, Sign, IsPositiveInfinity, IsNegativeInfinity, FromJSONString(string, CBOREncodeOptions)
- Added several methods and properties to CBORNumber (including certain methods deprecated in CBORObject), and exposed the kind of number stored in the class.
- JSONOptions string constructor now sets ReplaceSurrogates to false by default (previously, it was inadvertently true).
- Bug fixes
NuGet packages (12)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on PeterO.Cbor:
AWS DynamoDB Accelerator (DAX) .NET Client -- DAX is a fully managed, in-memory cache for DynamoDB.
FIDO2 .NET library (WebAuthn)
An implementation of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption standards.
An embedded IPFS engine for .Net
This package is shared between all other DSInternals packages. Its main features are Azure AD Graph API and ADSI clients for for retrieval of cryptographic material. It contains implementations of common hash functions used by Windows, including NT hash, LM hash and OrgId hash. It also contains methods for SysKey/BootKey retrieval.
GitHub repositories (2)
Showing the top 2 popular GitHub repositories that depend on PeterO.Cbor:
Directory Services Internals (DSInternals) PowerShell Module and Framework
FIDO2 .NET library for FIDO2 / WebAuthn Attestation and Assertion using .NET