Prig(PRototyping jIG) is a framework that generates a Test Double like Microsoft Fakes/Typemock Isolator/Telerik JustMock based on Unmanaged Profiler APIs. This framework enables that any methods are replaced with mocks. For example, a static property, a private method, a non-virtual member and so on.
* Release 1.
* Fixed #25: Default parameterized method can't call indirectly.
* Pre-release 10.
* Fixed #23: Can't be replaced the method that exposes the type of GAC unregistered assembly.
* Fixed #24: Add Comment-Based Help.
* Supported the feature that be able to replace any methods that have some non-public type in its signature.
* [NOTICE] Changed the generated stub's API. It became that the indirection stubs and proxies are generated ALWAYS(overwrite). Until now, it no longer generates stubs and proxies after it generated them once.
* Pre-release 9.
* Fixed #16: Nested Type can't be resolved in its indirection stub.
* Fixed #17: Prig can't uninstall correctly against the solution that contains multiple test projects.
* Fixed #18: `Get-IndirectionStubSetting` generates invalid alias against explict implemented interface.
* Fixed #19: `Find-IndirectionTarget` should filter the members that can't call indirectly by default.
* Fixed #20: Indirection stub settings for the instance method of an internal class generates build errors.
* Pre-release 8.
* Supported the feature to set default behavior.
* Modifying stub settings became a bit easier. The PowerShell command `Get-IndirectionStubSetting` supports generating unique name at the same time.
* Fixed #14: `Environment.GetFolderPath(SpecialFolder)` can't call indirectly.
* Fixed #15: `WebClient.DownloadStringTaskAsync` can't create indirection stub.
* Pre-release 7.
* Fixed #12: `.cctor()` can't replace with indirection stub.
* Fixed #13: TypeLoadException is occurred when trying to detour multiple assemblies.
About more previous versions, please see https://github.com/urasandesu/Prig/releases.
This package has no dependencies.
|1.0.0 (current version)||462||11/16/2014|