Downloads of v 1.2.56
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
provided by Sonatype
Ramone is a C# library that simplifies access to HTTP based Web APIs and REST services. It has a strong focus on REST and implements elements of the Uniform Interface as first class citizens of the API.
To install Ramone, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
* Introducing cache headers on Request object:
* Introducing .NET cache policy on Session and Service:
* Adding Request.OnHeadersReady() for working with the underlying
* Adding Request.AddQueryParameters() as an alternative to binding with
predefined URL templates.
* Adding XML settings in XmlConfiguration.XmlReaderSettings. Used when
deserializing XML documents. Default is to allow DTD processing.
This package has no dependencies.
|Ramone 2.0.0||1,279||Monday, November 3, 2014|
|Ramone 18.104.22.168||258||Saturday, January 25, 2014|
|Ramone 22.214.171.124||140||Tuesday, January 21, 2014|
|Ramone 126.96.36.199||196||Thursday, October 3, 2013|
|Ramone 1.2.56 (this version)||209||Wednesday, June 5, 2013|
|Ramone 188.8.131.52||189||Friday, April 12, 2013|
|Ramone 184.108.40.206||164||Monday, March 25, 2013|
|Ramone 1.0.0||160||Monday, March 25, 2013|