Ramone is a C# library that simplifies access to HTTP based Web APIs and REST services. It has a strong focus on REST and implements elements of the Uniform Interface as first class citizens of the API.
See the version list below for details.
* Introducing cache headers on Request object:
* Introducing .NET cache policy on Session and Service:
* Adding Request.OnHeadersReady() for working with the underlying
* Adding Request.AddQueryParameters() as an alternative to binding with
predefined URL templates.
* Adding XML settings in XmlConfiguration.XmlReaderSettings. Used when
deserializing XML documents. Default is to allow DTD processing.
This package has no dependencies.