Recaptcha for .NET allows a developer to easily integrate Google's Recaptcha service (the most popular captcha control) in an ASP.NET Web Forms or ASP.NET MVC web application.
The primary features of the library are:
* Renders recaptcha control with appropriate options.
* Verifies user's answer to recaptcha's challenge.
* Supports ASP.NET 4.5.
* Compatible with ASP.NET MVC 5.
Recpatcha for .NET has the best and most up-to-date documentation available:
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package RecaptchaNet -Version 1.4.0
dotnet add package RecaptchaNet --version 1.4.0
<PackageReference Include="RecaptchaNet" Version="1.4.0" />
paket add RecaptchaNet --version 1.4.0
1. Minor bug fixes
2. Replaced the direct reference to ASP.NET MVC assembly with a dependency on the ASP.NET MVC Nuget package.
3. The .NET Framework 4.0 and MVC 4.0 support is longer part of this package. You should visit https://recpatchanet.codeplex.com/ to download the source code to compile Recaptcha for .NET with whatever target framework version you want.
1. You can now verify a user's response to recpatcha challenge asynchronously using the new "await" keyword.
2. By default, recpacha control uses the current UI culture's language. With this release, you can now set it manually if you want.
3. The package adds the RecpatchaNet.ReadMe.txt file to your project to help you get started as quickly as possible.
- Microsoft.AspNet.Mvc (>= 5.2.0)
GitHub repositories (0)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.