Features of S22.Xmpp
- Supports XMPP over TLS/SSL
- SASL Authentication (PLAIN, DIGEST-MD5, and SCRAM-SHA-1)
- User Avatars
- SOCKS5 and In-Band File-Transfer
- In-Band Registration
- User Mood
- User Tune
- User Activity
- Simplified Blocking
- API designed to be very easy to use
- Well documented with lots of example code
- Free to use in commercial and personal projects (MIT License)
Please visit the website for example usage and detailed documentation.
Install-Package S22.Xmpp -Version 1.0.0
dotnet add package S22.Xmpp --version 1.0.0
<PackageReference Include="S22.Xmpp" Version="1.0.0" />
paket add S22.Xmpp --version 1.0.0
#r "nuget: S22.Xmpp, 1.0.0"
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.