A set of C# classes that utilise a .NET 4 MemoryMappedFile for fast low-level inter-process communication (IPC) - specifically for sharing data between processes.
* a lock-free FIFO circular buffer (ring buffer)
* a simple fixed-size generic shared memory array class
* an implementation of a shared memory buffer for read/write.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package SharedMemory -Version 1.0.1
dotnet add package SharedMemory --version 1.0.1
<PackageReference Include="SharedMemory" Version="1.0.1" />
paket add SharedMemory --version 1.0.1
#r "nuget: SharedMemory, 1.0.1"
// Install SharedMemory as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=SharedMemory&version=1.0.1 // Install SharedMemory as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=SharedMemory&version=1.0.1
1. Improved usage consistency by changing Buffer.Open to protected (breaking change)
2. BufferReadWrite now opens buffer in constructor
3. CircularBuffer now opens in constructor
4. Added read/write single structure overloads to CircularBuffer
5. Added XML documentation to NuGet package
- No dependencies.
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on SharedMemory:
This is the Core side of the AppConfig package. It should be present in Client and Server package.
Hosting environment for dynamic client side development based on DNX
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on SharedMemory:
Capture of the local Among Us executable state