Downloads of v 1.1.5
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
SharpDisam is a disassembler written in C# able to decode the x86 and x86-64 instruction set architectures.
* a full C# port of the libudis86 C library
* a set of simple C# classes wrapping the udis86 API
* support for x86 16-bit, 32-bit and 64-bit instruction set architectures
* support for outputting in Intel and AT&T syntax
* support for all x86 and x86-64 (AMD64) General purpose and System instructions.
* support for the following ISA extensions:
- MMX, FPU (x87), AMD 3DNow
- SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AES,
- AMD-V, INTEL-VMX, SMX
* instructions are defined in an XML document that is consumed by a T4 template to generate opcode tables for performance.
* the XML instructions document is exactly the same as that found within the udis86 project. The generated C# opcode tables is also very similar except in syntax to those generated by the Python script in the libudis86 C-library.
* able to decode more than 4 million 64-bit instructions per second (with an average instruction size of 7-bytes)
To install SharpDisasm, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
1. Use of unsafe replaced with an assembly code reader interface
1. Full port of udis86 C-library into C#
2. Wrapper class Disassembler for those not familiar with the libudis86 C-library
Copyright (c) 2015 Justin Stenning
This package has no dependencies.
|SharpDisasm 1.1.5 (this version)||687||Saturday, February 6, 2016|
|SharpDisasm 1.0.2||304||Saturday, July 11, 2015|