Simple object mapping library which consists of lightweight library of mapping interfaces, attributes and helper methods with code analyser and generator for generating mapping boilerplate code.
What is the difference between this mapper and other object mappers:
- No reflection: code is generated and compiled along with other hand written code.
- Refactoring friendly: if someone changes property which is part of mapping code, project will not compile any more.
- No magic: from generated code you see exactly what gets copied and what does not. No need to run application to see result of mapping code.
- Generates mapping code based on mapping interfaces or mapping attribute. Detailed examples of usage are on the project site.
- Generates mapping between two objects for properties that are named the same and have the same type.
- Only public properties are considered and source getter and target setter must be public.
- If source and target types are collections, mapping code will copy objects from one collection to another if generic type is the same. Non generic collections are not supported.
Install-Package SimpleObjectMapper -Version 1.2.2
dotnet add package SimpleObjectMapper --version 1.2.2
<PackageReference Include="SimpleObjectMapper" Version="1.2.2" />
paket add SimpleObjectMapper --version 1.2.2
Corrected previous release where framework library in package was not updated.
This package has no dependencies.