See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Siticone.Desktop.UI --version 2.0.9
NuGet\Install-Package Siticone.Desktop.UI -Version 2.0.9
<PackageReference Include="Siticone.Desktop.UI" Version="2.0.9" />
paket add Siticone.Desktop.UI --version 2.0.9
#r "nuget: Siticone.Desktop.UI, 2.0.9"
// Install Siticone.Desktop.UI as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Siticone.Desktop.UI&version=2.0.9 // Install Siticone.Desktop.UI as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Siticone.Desktop.UI&version=2.0.9
Siticone Desktop UI (as part of the Siticone Framework Suite) is the leading developer productivity product in the market of .NET and Windows Forms UI/UX Design.
It is the epitome of all .NET UI developement libraries and frameworks empowering developers to create futuristic, performant, fast and clean user interface to deliver an extremely impressive user experience with minimal effort, low programming experience at a very resonable budget.
Embeded in the .NET Ecosystem, with matching industry accepted naming and design rules, the learning curve is almost flat. Once installed, a few simple clicks are enough to discover the real power of Siticone!
How to add Siticone Desktop UI to your project:
1. Install the library
2. Open Visual Studio Toolbox and create a new tab e.g. "Siticone Desktop UI Components"
3. Right-click and "Choose items".
4. "Browse..." and locate the installed library i.e. from the "bin" folder and add select.
5. Drag-n-drop any Siticone Controls onto the Winform.
How to use Siticone Desktop UI:
1. Watch tutorials and video demos from our channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdU2lQWL-wqHmBkhhMZeTDQ?sub_confirmation=1
Minimum System and User Requirements:
-Siticone Desktop UI works with C# and VB.NET programming languages, in a Windows Forms Application Development Environment.
Minimal Technical Requirements:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or higher.
- Visual Studio 2012 or later.
- A basic knowledge of C# or VB.NET programming languages (both is an advantage).
- A basic knowledge of Windows Forms application development system (Winforms).
For more information, please visit:
Happy UI/UX Development!
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- No dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Note: Before updating Siticone.UI, don't forget to backup your project!!
New component: SiticoneMessageDialog
- SiticoneMessageDialog a component adapted from MessageBox with a more interesting and modern style.
SiticoneMessageDialog msgDialog = new SiticoneMessageDialog();
msgDialog.Parent = this;
msgDialog.Text = "Hello Siticone User";
msgDialog.Caption = "Test";
msgDialog.Buttons = MessageDialogButtons.OKCancel;
msgDialog.Icon = MessageDialogIcon.Information;
msgDialog.Style = MessageDialogStyle.Dark;
New utility : MessageDialog
- Adaptation of MessageBox with a more interesting and modern style.
MessageDialog.Show(this,"Hello Siticone User","Test",
Bug fixed: SiticoneTextBox
- Issue with properties Animated.
- Bug fixed: Cannot activate a new licenseKey when the old licenseKey has expired.
- Bug fixed: TabButtonHoverState.Font property does not work.
- Bug fixed: The SiticoneProgressBar will display the progress color outside of the bar if the value is low enough and the radius is high enough.