The simple statsd client for .Net is a robust, easy-to-use way of feeding metrics into a statsd-compatible server. You can use it to log counts, timings, sets, calendargrams, gauges and raw metrics.
* Log counts, timings, gauges, sets, calendargrams and raw metrics
* Has an additional API that uses dynamics to create and submit stats
* Fault-tolerant client that can be configured to fail silently (with a warning) if misconfigured
* IStatsdClient interface for easy mocking in unit tests
* Allows for customisation of every output stat to do things like screen metrics before sending
* Supports a user-defined prefix to prepend to every metric
* Outputs to UDP or TCP
.Net 4.0 and 4.5 Users:
* Use the StatsdExtensions to define metrics without having to manipulate strings
* The dynamic stats builder interface provides a cleaner alternative to creating and logging metrics
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package StatsdCsharpClient -Version 1.3.0
dotnet add package StatsdCsharpClient --version 1.3.0
<PackageReference Include="StatsdCsharpClient" Version="1.3.0" />
paket add StatsdCsharpClient --version 1.3.0
* Fixed a bug in the tcp output channel's retry logic
* Skip DNS resolution on the UDP client if already an IP Address
* Fall back to the Null Output Channel if the client is created with an empty host name.
This package has no dependencies.