Syncfusion UI components for ASP.NET MVC (Essential JS 1) contain the runtime MVC #MVCVersion# assemblies for building line-of-business applications. They contain more than 70 HTML helpers, including popular controls such as data grid, chart, Gantt, diagram, spreadsheet, schedule, and pivot grid to build server-side dynamic websites based on Microsoft's ASP.NET MVC Framework.
• Support for all the major browsers: IE8+, Microsoft Edge, Chrome 17+, Firefox 22+, Safari 5+, and Opera 12+.
• Support for globalization and localization.
• Seventeen built-in themes including Material, Office 365, Bootstrap, and High contrast themes.
• Built-in compliance with the WAI-ARIA specification, which ensures the components work properly in assistive technologies.
• User-interactive widget mode sustainable in a browser’s local storage, which helps to maintain the state for each component.
• Support for strongly-typed HTML helpers that use lambda expressions to refer to models.
• Seamless cooperation with jQuery validation to perform validation on form controls like numeric, masked text box, check box, RTE, and drop-down list.
• Support for RequireJS in all its components, which implements AMD specifications. So users can load the users-specified scripts and modules into a page.
Learn more: https://www.syncfusion.com/jquery/aspnet-mvc-ui-controls?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
See the version list below for details.