The Syncfusion EJ Report Designer is a server-side helper package used to build reports compatible with ASP.NET Web API service. Essential JS 1 Report Designer control can be integrated with ASP.NET platforms through this helper.
• Supports popular data sources such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, OLEDB, and ODBC.
• Built-in SQL Query designer with a convenient user interface to create and view relationships between tables easily.
• A rich selection of built-in report items, including charts, grids, pivot grids, subreports, textboxes, images, lines, and rectangles for better visual representation of data.
• All available report items can easily be arranged and configured through an effective design area.
• Options to add input parameters in custom queries or stored procedures and dynamically change the parameter values in the report viewer.
• Built-in expression editor that creates expressions with RDL report standard to perform additional operations such as mathematical computation, conditional formatting, inspection, conversions, and more.
• Various editing capabilities for report items.
• All static texts within the report designer can be localized to any desired language.
• Built-in themes for enhancing the appearance.
Learn more: https://www.syncfusion.com/jquery/aspnet-web-forms-ui-controls/ReportDesigner?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.