The Syncfusion Auto Complete for Xamarin.Forms provides a simple way to complete the text based on the characters entered previously. It also provides an option to choose a suggestion from the drop down or append a suggestion to the text directly.
• Auto complete modes: Three different ways to display filtered suggestions: drop down list, appending the first suggestion to text, and both.
• Suggestion modes: Suggestions can be filtered in 9 modes, like StartsWith, EndWith, contains, equals, custom, etc. There are both case sensitive and insensitive modes.
• Watermark: Supports explanatory text inside the control until the user inputs text. Watermark is restored again if the text is cleared.
• Popup delay and minimum prefix characters: Filtering process can be delayed by providing minimum character count, after which auto complete starts giving suggestions.
• Customization: Options to customize both the entry and suggestion drop down.
• Multiple selection: Two different ways (token representation and delimiter) to select multiple items from the suggestion list.
• Load more: Restrict the number of suggestions displayed and have the remaining items loaded by selecting LoadMore.
• Header and footer content can be given at the top and bottom of the suggestion list.
• Diacritic sense: Populate the items from a language with letters containing diacritics, and search for them with English characters using an en-US keyboard.
• Highlight matching text in the suggestion list based on the input given.
• Custom filter: Filter items in the suggestion list based on their filtering condition.
Note: This package needs to be installed in all Xamarin.Forms projects (PCL/.NET Standard, Android, iOS, and UWP).
Learn more: https://www.syncfusion.com/xamarin-ui-controls/autocomplete?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
Note: This package needs to be installed in all Xamarin.Forms projects (PCL, Android, iOS and UWP).