Serilog adapter for Tracer.Fody which is an ILWeaver adding trace enter and leave log entries to methods. This adapter redirects trace logs and
all other log calls to Serilog.
Install-Package Tracer.Serilog.Fody -Version 3.1.0
dotnet add package Tracer.Serilog.Fody --version 3.1.0
<PackageReference Include="Tracer.Serilog.Fody" Version="3.1.0" />
paket add Tracer.Serilog.Fody --version 3.1.0
Framework version set to 4.5
Added the ability to destructure types in trace enter and leave. Use DestructureAttribute to mark a type as target for destructuring.
Use the assembly level DestructureTypeAttribute to mark types outside of your codebase.
Moved to netstandard 2.0
Can use TracerFodySpecialKeyPrefix environment variable to define prefix (instead of $) in $return and $exception.
- Updated to Fody 3.x
- TraceOn and NoTrace can be put on structs and constructors
- Trace enter and leave now use Verbose level instead of Debug
- Fixed issue with missing local function extra parameter name
- Switched to new Fody package format, upgraded to Fody 3.3.x
- Added pattern based filter for specifying which methods to trace
- Fixed generic async rewrite issues causing PEVerify errors
- fixed pattern filter sorting bug
- added pattern filter order logging on weaving
- removed generated labda method logging
- prettified local func method name in logging
- Updated to Fody 4.x