Plugins. XamJam. Screen
Xamarin (Android/iOS/Windows Store and Phone and UWP) plugin to determine screen size
See the version list below for details.
Requires NuGet 2.8.1 or higher.
Install-Package Xam.Plugins.XamJam.Screen -Version 1.0.5
dotnet add package Xam.Plugins.XamJam.Screen --version 1.0.5
<PackageReference Include="Xam.Plugins.XamJam.Screen" Version="1.0.5" />
paket add Xam.Plugins.XamJam.Screen --version 1.0.5
- Tested on WP8.1 simulator and Android S5. Still beta until I test on UWP and iOS.
- Minor code and documentation cleanup.
- Testing on iOS didn't go as predicted. Trying again...
- Fixed the iOS nuspec, the template had me going to classic and using the old "Unified" directory structure. Will test this new nuspec.
- Added 'ScreenSize.IsMaximum' since UWP apps don't provide a way to determine max screen size (since they can run with multiple monitors, change their resolution, etc.)
- Don't ask about 1.0.3-beta, it's not the beta you're looking for.
- Fixed Android, width and height were switched. Thanks 'alaskanrogue' for the report.
- Updated nuget packages and decided to release as non-BETA
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.