Plugins. XamJam. Screen
Xamarin (Android/iOS/Windows Store and Phone and UWP) plugin to determine screen size
See the version list below for details.
Requires NuGet 2.8.1 or higher.
Install-Package Xam.Plugins.XamJam.Screen -Version 1.0.6
dotnet add package Xam.Plugins.XamJam.Screen --version 1.0.6
<PackageReference Include="Xam.Plugins.XamJam.Screen" Version="1.0.6" />
paket add Xam.Plugins.XamJam.Screen --version 1.0.6
- Tested on WP8.1 simulator and Android S5. Still beta until I test on UWP and iOS.
- Minor code and documentation cleanup.
- Testing on iOS didn't go as predicted. Trying again...
- Fixed the iOS nuspec, the template had me going to classic and using the old "Unified" directory structure. Will test this new nuspec.
- Added 'ScreenSize.IsMaximum' since UWP apps don't provide a way to determine max screen size (since they can run with multiple monitors, change their resolution, etc.)
- Don't ask about 1.0.3-beta, it's not the beta you're looking for.
- Fixed Android, width and height were switched. Thanks 'alaskanrogue' for the report.
- No changes, just decided to finally get this thing out of beta. I might do more with it in the future, but for now it has proven generally useful as is.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.