Downloads of v 2.0.0-rc002-build543
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
provided by Sonatype
A BDD/TDD framework based on xUnit.net and inspired by Gherkin. Allows features and scenarios to be written directly in code rather than mapping to external feature files. Works seamlessly with xUnit.net tooling.
Installing this package installs Xbehave.Core and xunit.
To install xBehave.net, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
* Based on xUnit.net 2.0 and supports all new xUnit.net 2.0 features.
* `x()`, an alternative to `f()` and `_()`.\*
* When a step fails, all following steps in the scenario are reported as skipped. In xBehave.net 1.x, all following steps in the scenario were reported as failed.
* The `Before()` and `After()` methods of a `BeforeAfterTestAttribute` are now called before and after each scenario is run. In xBehave.net 1.x, these methods were called before and after each step within a scenario was run.
* [[Object disposal]] and [[Teardown]] are no longer represented as a separate test unless they fail. This aligns with the behaviour of most xUnit.net 2.0 runners which show an extra failed test when test clean up fails.
* `Given()`, `When()`, `Then()`, `And()` and `But()`. Use `f()`, `_()` or `x()`\* instead.
* [[Timeouts]] have been removed under the same rationale used for [xUnit.net 2.0](http://xunit.github.io/docs/test-migration.html).
* [[Isolated steps]] have been removed as this is a rarely (if ever) used feature that adds considerable implementation overhead.
* [[Object disposal]] without passing a context object to `Using()` (deprecated in 1.x).
* An undocumented feature which allows global continuation of step execution when certain types of step fail.
* An undocumented feature which allows omission of arguments from scenario names in test output.
\* *Work in progress - not yet provided in the current pre-release package.*
* rc-002: added Xbehave.Core package
* rc-001: switched steps following a failed step from failed to skipped, added x(), tweaked messaging behaviour
* beta-008: Fixed NCrunch support and re-introduced BeforeAfterTest support.
* beta-007: Fixed Resharper runner support and removed flawed BeforeAfterTest support.
* beta-006: Fixed VS runner support.
* beta-005: Updated to xunit 2.0.0 (stable) and restricted platform support to .NET 4.5 only.
* beta-004: Fixed test output for steps which are failed fast due to failure of preceding steps.
* beta-003: Fixed test class construction and disposal and changed behaviour of BeforeAfterTestAttribute.
* beta-002: Added support for Windows 8.1+ (Universal), Windows Phone 8 (Silverlight), Windows Phone 8.1+ (Universal).
* beta-001: Initial beta.
Copyright (c) xBehave.net contributors. (email@example.com)
|Xbehave 2.2.0-beta0003-build685||3,713||Wednesday, December 21, 2016|
|Xbehave 2.2.0-beta0002-build681||100||Monday, November 28, 2016|
|Xbehave 2.2.0-beta0001-build680||63||Sunday, November 27, 2016|
|Xbehave 2.1.4||3,167||Tuesday, October 11, 2016|
|Xbehave 2.1.3||112||Tuesday, October 11, 2016|
|xBehave 2.1.0||4,775||Wednesday, April 27, 2016|
|xBehave.net 2.0.1||6,062||Monday, October 5, 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.1-beta001-build598||481||Sunday, October 4, 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0||1,211||Thursday, August 6, 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-rc003-build581||486||Monday, May 18, 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-rc002-build543 (this version)||340||Saturday, April 18, 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-rc001-build541||262||Thursday, March 26, 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-beta008-build523||159||Saturday, March 21, 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-beta007-build521||130||Thursday, March 19, 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-beta006-build519||291||Tuesday, March 17, 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-beta005-build515||184||Tuesday, March 17, 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-beta004-build500||218||Wednesday, December 24, 2014|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-beta003-build498||135||Wednesday, December 24, 2014|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-beta002-build494||161||Saturday, December 13, 2014|
|xBehave.net 1.1.0||16,295||Sunday, March 16, 2014|
|xBehave.net 1.0.0||4,841||Wednesday, October 9, 2013|
|xBehave.net 0.17.0||171||Thursday, October 3, 2013|
|xBehave.net 0.16.0||313||Tuesday, September 3, 2013|
|xBehave.net 0.15.0||2,168||Tuesday, June 4, 2013|
|xBehave.net 0.14.0||386||Wednesday, November 7, 2012|
|xBehave.net 0.13.0||217||Wednesday, October 3, 2012|
|xBehave.net 0.12.0||255||Wednesday, July 25, 2012|
|xBehave.net 0.11.0||188||Monday, July 9, 2012|
|xBehave.net 0.10.0||244||Monday, May 21, 2012|
|xBehave.net 0.9.0||215||Thursday, April 26, 2012|
|xBehave.net 0.8.0||208||Wednesday, April 11, 2012|
|xBehave.net 0.7.0||256||Monday, February 27, 2012|