Gnostice XtremeDocumentStudio .NET is the next-generation multi-format document-processing component suite for .NET developers. Currently, it supports viewing, printing, and converting PDF, DOCX, DOC, BMP, JPEG, PNG, WMF, EMF, TIFF and MTIFF. More formats will be introduced in future. XtremeDocumentStudio includes multi-format document viewer controls for WinForms, WebForms, MVC, WPF, and HTML5. It can also convert document from one format to another, such as DOCX-to-PDF or PDF to images without requiring any other external software or libraries. It can also intelligently reconstruct page elements when converting PDF to DOCX. Some features such as programmatic document-creation, document-editing, and mail-merge have been introduced as a preview or beta.
XtremeDocumentStudio .NET is 100% managed code. It can natively process supported formats without requiring external software such as Microsoft Word, Open XML SDK, Word Automation Services, Adobe PDF library or GhostScript.
FREE Edition: This special edition of XtremeDocumentStudio contains only the WinForms document viewer component. Currently, it supports viewing DOCX, DOC, PDF, and image (BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF,...) formats. The Free Edition can be used in commercial applications, subject to all the terms and conditions of the XtremeDocumentStudio .NET
Free Edition SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT AND LIMITED WARRANTY document available at:
The license key to activate the Free Edition can be obtained by registering at:
Install-Package XtremeDocumentStudio.NETFree -Version 15.8.0
dotnet add package XtremeDocumentStudio.NETFree --version 15.8.0
<PackageReference Include="XtremeDocumentStudio.NETFree" Version="15.8.0" />
paket add XtremeDocumentStudio.NETFree --version 15.8.0
Version 2015 R8 - April 17, 2015
* Multi-Format Document Viewing
* WinForms Viewer
- [new] Introduced thumbnails pane
- [new] Introduced page layout modes
- Page arrangement:
- Page scrolling modes:
- Toggle option to show cover page individually
- [new] Added a full-featured viewer demo
- [new] Introduced keyboard shortcuts to:
+ go to beginning of the current page
+ go to end of the current page
+ go to first page
+ go to last page
+ go to next page
+ go to previous page
+ zoom in
+ zoom out
+ rotate pages
- Improved TextBox rendering
+ Support for tables inside textbox
+ Support for nested textboxes
- Loading and rendering speed optimization for files contain embedded fonts
- Support for stencil masking of 8BPC DCT grayScale images
- For some documents, after modifying the state of a CheckBox to selected and saving the document, some consumer applications (Adobe Reader) show character '4' instead of tick.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.