A library to be used by websites to interact with Yelp Fusion (v3.0) API.
Install-Package Yelp.Api.Web -Version 1.4.5
dotnet add package Yelp.Api.Web --version 1.4.5
<PackageReference Include="Yelp.Api.Web" Version="1.4.5" />
paket add Yelp.Api.Web --version 1.4.5
#r "nuget: Yelp.Api.Web, 1.4.5"
// Install Yelp.Api.Web as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Yelp.Api.Web&version=1.4.5 // Install Yelp.Api.Web as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Yelp.Api.Web&version=1.4.5
1.4.5 - Wednesday, Jan 9th, 2019
Possible Breaking Change - Yelp has removed the deprecated field zip_code and replaced it with postal_code. This version correctly now uses postal_code and PostalCode. This may break any of your code that still calls ZipCode, but that code will break when calling Yelp anyway. Please update all references to PostalCode.
1.4.4 - Friday, Nov 2nd, 2018
Added new Yelp fields:
- Added string Id to the Review object.
- Added string PossibleLanguages to the ReviewResponse object.
- Added string Id and string ProfileUrl to the User object.
1.4.3 - Wednesday, Oct 3rd, 2018
Removed extra DLLs that would show up in projects that used this NuGet package.
1.4.2 - Tuesday, Oct 2nd, 2018
[Deleted] This was supposed to fix the extra DLLs but didn't. Removed because it didn't provide anything new beyond 1.4.1.
1.4.1 - Monday, Oct 1st, 2018
Yelp has made the field that was previously known as Id, now a Business's Alias. Id is now a unique, generated string that is machine readable, where Alias is the unique human readable, hypen-separated business name. Alias has now been added to BusinessResponse and the GraphQL data.
1.4.0 - Tuesday, Sept 25th, 2018
- Fixed multithreading for GetBusinessAsyncInParallel and GetGraphQlInChunksAsyncInParallel so they actually send calls in parallel. Consumer can also set how many threads they use, default is 2.
- Fixed GetGraphQlInChunksAsync so it actually makes calls in series as intended.
- Increased default size of businesses sent through GraphQl calls from 5 to 25 due to improvements to the Yelp API. This can also be changed by the consumer.
- Calls to Yelp API now have mechanics to automatically retry if they fail due to endpoint flooding. Use the ConnectionRetrySettings class to change these settings.
- This package will now throw AccessLimitExceptions if Yelp returns ACCESS_LIMIT_REACHED (for when you go over your daily amount of calls allowed).
- General clean up and bug fixes.
- Enhancements, clarifications, and fixes to the Example project.
1.3.4 - Tuesday, Sept 11th, 2018
Pull latest changes from base project so Yelp Authentication works again. Minor example project clean up.
1.3.3 - Thursday, July 27th, 2017
Fix bug that was making GraphQL calls with wrong Content-Type. Updates to Yelp.Api require Content-Type: application/graphql now when making GraphQL calls.
1.3.2 - Friday, July 15th, 2017
Fix bug when converting businesses that have null coordinates from Yelp.
1.3.1 - Monday, June 19, 2017
Added IsSpecialFlag to BusinessResponse model. (Removed in v1.3.4)
1.3.0 - Monday, June 19, 2017
First release as a Web version of Yelp.Api.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.