Viewer. NET. x86
This package is deprecated, use ceTe.DynamicPDF.Viewer.NET package instead.
See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package ceTe.DynamicPDF.Viewer.NET.x86 --version 184.108.40.206858
NuGet\Install-Package ceTe.DynamicPDF.Viewer.NET.x86 -Version 220.127.116.11858
<PackageReference Include="ceTe.DynamicPDF.Viewer.NET.x86" Version="18.104.22.168858" />
paket add ceTe.DynamicPDF.Viewer.NET.x86 --version 22.214.171.124858
#r "nuget: ceTe.DynamicPDF.Viewer.NET.x86, 126.96.36.199858"
// Install ceTe.DynamicPDF.Viewer.NET.x86 as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=ceTe.DynamicPDF.Viewer.NET.x86&version=188.8.131.52858 // Install ceTe.DynamicPDF.Viewer.NET.x86 as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=ceTe.DynamicPDF.Viewer.NET.x86&version=184.108.40.206858
DynamicPDF Viewer is a PDF viewing control you can embed in a .NET Windows Form application. Viewer is highly efficient and lightweight and can add PDF viewing to any WinForm application without relying on any third party or external resources.
It uses the Foxit PDF rendering engine which is the same rendering engine that is used by the popular Foxit PDF Reader. DynamicPDF Viewer for .NET seamlessly integrates with our other DynamicPDF products allowing applications to display PDF output from any of our other DynamicPDF tools (but will work with any PDF file regardless of producer). It is compatible with PDF version v1.1 to v1.7.
This package is for x86 processor architecture.
|.NET Framework||net20 net35 net40 net403 net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48 net481|
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
• Scrollbar getting stuck issue has been resolved.
• A printing related problem has been fixed.
• Fixed a bug where Searched event is not returning the current view.
• During searching the highlighted search term is centred.
• Stability and performance improvements
• Following members of ceTe.DynamicPDF.Viewer.PageDisplayMode enumeration have been renamed due to typos. When using this build, make sure the code that calls these members is updated to compile succesfully.
a. TwoUpContinous renamed to TwoUpContinuous
b. TwoUpContinousWithCoverPage renamed to TwoUpContinuousWithCoverPage
• A license is not required for evaluation usage. But a version specific license is required for production usage.