Eazfuscator.NET is a free obfuscator for .NET platform. The main purpose of obfuscator is to protect intellectual property of the software.
Install-Package eazfuscator.net -Version 3.3.0
dotnet add package eazfuscator.net --version 3.3.0
<PackageReference Include="eazfuscator.net" Version="3.3.0" />
paket add eazfuscator.net --version 3.3.0
#r "nuget: eazfuscator.net, 3.3.0"
// Install eazfuscator.net as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=eazfuscator.net&version=3.3.0 // Install eazfuscator.net as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=eazfuscator.net&version=3.3.0
Version 3.3 released on March 5, 2012
- Code optimizer. Delivers great speed to your apps
- Control and data flow analysis. Delivers better reflection support
- Greatly improved support of self-hosted WCF services
- XNA 4 support
- Silverlight 5 support
- Windows SDK 8.0 support
- Visual Studio 11 support
- Neutral mode is the default one for assembly loader now. This solves architecture dependency issues, and now it is possible to obfuscate 64 bit assemblies on 32 bit machines
- Fixed template method signature lookup issue
- Fixed bug in template constraints rewriting
- Fixed own satellite assemblies embedding issue introduced in 3.2
- Fixed a reflection analysis issue for Windows Phone apps introduced in 3.2
- Fixed issues with overloaded methods in XML Documentation Filter
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.