Eazfuscator.NET is a free obfuscator for .NET platform. The main purpose of obfuscator is to protect intellectual property of the software.
Install-Package eazfuscator.net -Version 3.3.0
dotnet add package eazfuscator.net --version 3.3.0
<PackageReference Include="eazfuscator.net" Version="3.3.0" />
paket add eazfuscator.net --version 3.3.0
Version 3.3 released on March 5, 2012
- Code optimizer. Delivers great speed to your apps
- Control and data flow analysis. Delivers better reflection support
- Greatly improved support of self-hosted WCF services
- XNA 4 support
- Silverlight 5 support
- Windows SDK 8.0 support
- Visual Studio 11 support
- Neutral mode is the default one for assembly loader now. This solves architecture dependency issues, and now it is possible to obfuscate 64 bit assemblies on 32 bit machines
- Fixed template method signature lookup issue
- Fixed bug in template constraints rewriting
- Fixed own satellite assemblies embedding issue introduced in 3.2
- Fixed a reflection analysis issue for Windows Phone apps introduced in 3.2
- Fixed issues with overloaded methods in XML Documentation Filter
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.