enum- to- lookup
Entity Framework 6.1 Enum Lookup-Table Generator
Creates lookup tables and foreign key constraints based on the enums used in your model.
This makes up for a feature that's missing in Entity Framework 6.1.
See the project site on github at https://github.com/timabell/ef-enum-to-lookup for usage and more information.
Please report any issues you encounter here: https://github.com/timabell/ef-enum-to-lookup/issues
See the version list below for details.
* fixed bug getting table names from some contexts https://github.com/timabell/ef-enum-to-lookup/issues/25
* you can now generate scripts to run later https://github.com/timabell/ef-enum-to-lookup/issues/22 (see updated readme / usage files for details)
* refactoring and cleanup of the code
* fix broken generated sql (oops), didn't affect main Apply() code though.
* both methods now use the generated sql, note this means no more parameters, which *should* have no effect but file a bug if you spot anything.
* wrapped all sql in a transaction
This package has no dependencies.