GroupDocs.Text for .NET is a class library that extracts raw or formatted text from different document formats
- Covers most popular document formats: Microsoft Word, Open Office, Microsoft Excel, Open Office Spreadsheet, Microsoft PowerPoint, OpenOffice Presentation, Microsoft OneNote, PDF
- Covers most popular email formats
- Extract both raw and formatted text associated with supported file formats with a few lines of code
- Extract metadata associated with supported file formats with a few lines of code
- Works well with containers and extract name, path, media type and content of a container's entities
- Tools for encoding detection
- Tools for media type detection
For more details on the library, please visit GroupDocs website at:
Note: The library comes up with some limitations in the evaluation mode. In order to test full features of GroupDocs.Text for .NET library, please request a free 30-day temporary license.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package groupdocs-text-dotnet -Version 17.7.0
dotnet add package groupdocs-text-dotnet --version 17.7.0
<PackageReference Include="groupdocs-text-dotnet" Version="17.7.0" />
paket add groupdocs-text-dotnet --version 17.7.0
TEXTNET-628 Implement the ability to extract a text from pdf portfolios
TEXTNET-648 Extract a text from attachments for email format (using IContainer interface)
TEXTNET-650 Implement the support for DOT files
TEXTNET-666 Implement IPageTextExtractor interface
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.