GroupDocs.Search for .NET is a easy to use document search library which performs search operations over various file formats - DOC, XLS, PPT, ODP and many others. The search API allows to create search index with flexible settings with different requirements: quick and lightweight document search or advanced document search features. Customize search index with custom fields and search your custom data along with document text and metadata.
* Create, update, merge indexes;
* In memory index or on disk;
* Indexing password protected documents;
* Indexing with stop words;
* Support for indexing additional fields;
* Support for blended characters;
* Support for character replacement during indexing;
* Support for custom text extractors;
* Option for compact and metadata index;
* Ability to save extracted text in index;
* Document filtering during indexing and search;
* Search for different object types: text, numbers, dates, file names, document types, metadata fields, document creation/modification dates;
* Perform basic search: simple search, boolean search, regular expression search, faceted search;
* Perform advanced search: case sensitive search, flexible fuzzy search, synonym search, homophone search, wildcard search, phrase search with wildcards, search for different word forms, date range search, numeric range search;
* Search by chunks (pages);
* Perform spell check during search;
* Perform keyboard layout correction during search;
* Search queries in text or flexible object form;
* Highlighting search results;
* Multiple simultaneous thread safe search;
* Thread safe search during indexing, updating and merging operations;
* Search over several indexes simultaneously.
Supported document formats:
* Microsoft Word documents - DOC, DOT, DOCX, DOCM, DOTX, DOTM, TXT, RTF;
* Microsoft Excel spreadsheets - XLS, XLT, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB, XLTX, XLTM,CSV, XLA, XLAM, XML;
* Microsoft PowerPoint presentations - PPT, PPS, POT, PPTX, PPTM, POTX, POTM, PPSX, PPSM;
* Microsoft OneNote - ONE;
* Open Document formats - ODP, ODS, ODT, OTT;
* Portable Document Formats - PDF;
* Email - PST, OST, EML, EMLX, MSG;
* Ebook - EPUB, FB2;
* Archive - ZIP;
For more details on the GroupDocs.Search for .NET API, please visit GroupDocs website at:
Note: GroupDocs.Search for .NET will run in evaluation mode. In order to test full features of the product, please request a free 30-day temporary license.
Install-Package GroupDocs.Search -Version 19.10.0
dotnet add package GroupDocs.Search --version 19.10.0
<PackageReference Include="GroupDocs.Search" Version="19.10.0" />
paket add GroupDocs.Search --version 19.10.0
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.