NCrontab is crontab for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and above. It provides parsing and formatting of crontab expressions as well as calculation of occurrences of time based on a schedule expressed in the crontab format.
See the version list below for details.
3.2: Fixes the following issues:
- Wrong schedule when a crontab field is of the form N/1; remaining values of that field were being ignored.
- CrontabSchedule.TryParse doesn't throw if given a null string as input.
3.1: CrontabFieldImpl and CrontabFieldAccumulator are now private.
3.0: Replaces uses of Converter with Func and therefore requires .NET Framework 3.5 as a minimum.
Release 3.x also makes the library available as a PCL for:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- Microsoft Windows 8.0
- Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1
- Microsoft Windows Phone Silverlight 8.0
This package has no dependencies.