The ScipBe.Common.Office namespace contains 3 classes: ExcelProvider (LINQ to Excel), OutlookProvider (LINQ to Outlook) and OneNoteProvider (LINQ to OneNote). The ExcelProvider loads an Excel worksheet or CSV file and provides column definition and row collections. The OutlookProvider is a wrapper class which provides collections to data of Outlook (AppointmentItems, ContactItems, MailItems, TaskItems, ...). The OneNoteProvider provides collections of Notebooks, Sections and Pages by parsing the XML hierarchy tree of OneNote. All collections are IEnumerable so you can query them with LINQ. There are also 3 separated NuGet packages so the Excel, Outlook and OneNote provider can be used standalone.
Version 2.0 (June 2017)
- Migrated to .NET 4.6
- Fixed some bugfixes and added small improvements
- Removed factory method of ExcelProvider and removed ExcelVersion enum
- Moved all classes to subfolders with namespaces Excel, Outlook and OneNote
- Added references to NuGet packages of OneNote interop and Outlook interop
- Released 3 new NuGet packages to use ExcelProvider, OutlookProvider and OneNoteProvider standalone