returned for Tags:"UWP"
Active Directory Authentication Library
This package contains the binaries of the Active Directory Authentication Library (ADAL). ADAL provides easy to use authentication functionality for your .NET based client by taking advantage of Windows Server Active Directory and Azure Active Directory.
ADAL.NET enables you to acquire a...
Syncfusion Tree Navigator for UWP
Syncfusion tree navigator for UWP provides a unique layout to arrange items in a hierarchical tree structure without occupying much space. It displays expanded items in a navigator.
• Any business object collection can be bound to the control.
• Business objects displayed in the...
Syncfusion Circular or Radial and Linear Gauges for UWP
Syncfusion Gauge for UWP is a data visualization component that helps display numerical values. The appearance of the gauge can be fully customized to seamlessly integrate with your applications.
This package contains the following controls.
Syncfusion Maps for UWP
Syncfusion Maps for UWP control is a data visualization component that provides a graphical representation of geographical data. It has highly interactive and customizable features such as zooming, panning, selecting, legends, markers, bubbles, and color mapping.
• Shape layers:...
Create, Read and Edit Excel file in UWP using Syncfusion XlsIO library
Syncfusion Essential XlsIO is a .NET Excel library that allows to create, read and edit Excel files in Universal Windows apps without any Microsoft Office dependencies.
• Easily import and export data to/from common business objects.
• Performs quick evaluation with 400+...
Syncfusion CellGrid for UWP
Syncfusion Cell Grid for UWP is a cell-oriented grid control and a very efficient display engine for tabular data that can be customized down to the cell level. It does not make any assumptions about the structure of the data. It can be used virtually, with the data provided on demand in real...
Syncfusion Radial Menu for UWP
The Syncfusion Radial Menu for UWP displays a hierarchical menu in a circular layout that is optimized for touch enabled devices. Typically, it is used as a context menu, and can expose more menu items in the same space than traditional menus.
• Data binding
Create, Read and Edit PDF file in UWP using Syncfusion PDF library
Syncfusion Essential PDF is a .NET PDF library used to create, read, and edit PDF files in Universal Windows apps.
• Create, edit, fill, and flatten the AcroForm form fields.
• Merge, split, rearrange, and remove pages.
• Create accessible PDF (PDF/UA) from scratch.
Syncfusion Color Picker and Color Palate controls for UWP
Syncfusion UI controls for UWP provide color picker and color palette controls. This package contains the following controls.
Color palette: https://www.syncfusion.com/uwp-ui-controls/color-palette?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
Syncfusion Tab for UWP
Syncfusion tab control for UWP allows multiple documents or panels to be contained within a single page, and users can switch between the documents using tabs.
• Pin favorite documents or panels.
• Position tabs at the left, right, top, or bottom of the container.
• Choose from...
Syncfusion Report Viewer for UWP
The Syncfusion Report Viewer for UWP is a control package to view RDL/RDLC reports within the Universal Windows Platform application.
• Popular data sources such as Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Azure, SQL CE, XML, Microsoft Access, Oracle, OLEDB, and ODBC are supported.
Syncfusion Calculation Engine (Excel Formulas) for UWP
Syncfusion Calculate for UWP is a .NET library that allows parsing and computing expressions or formulas with over 400 predefined functions.
• Extensive calculation support can be added to the user’s own business objects.
• Comes with a function library of more than 400...
Syncfusion Ribbon for UWP
Syncfusion Ribbon for UWP implements a touch-based ribbon layout and functionality.
• A backstage view that provides a UI similar to Microsoft Office.
• Customization of the quick access toolbar (QAT), allowing commands to be added, removed, and rearranged in the toolbar.
Syncfusion Export Excel Chart/Graph to Image for UWP
The ExcelChartToImageConverter is a .NET class library for converting Excel chart to image without using Microsoft Office dependencies.
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms...
Syncfusion Export Office Chart/Graph to Image for UWP
Syncfusion OfficeChartToImageConverter is a .NET library that allows you to convert the PowerPoint charts to images in Universal Windows Platform applications without Microsoft Office dependencies.
Syncfusion Spreadsheet Helper for UWP
Syncfusion SpreadsheetHelper for UWP is a .NET library that allows to load the Charts and Sparklines into the Spreadsheet.
• Support to import charts from Excel and can be defined at run time.
• Support to import sparklines from Excel which visually represent data in a row.
Syncfusion Busy Indicator for UWP
The Syncfusion Busy Indicator for UWP control provides over 13 built-in animations that can be displayed within the application. It is used to indicate busy status during app loading, data processing, and more.
• Option available to enable/disable animation.
• Display customized...
Syncfusion Progress Bar for UWP
Syncfusion progress bar for UWP is a notification component that visualizes the progress of a task.
• Create custom paths to show progress.
• Set minimum and maximum value constraint.
• Use horizontal or vertical animation directions to show progress.
Syncfusion Gantt for UWP
The Syncfusion Gantt component for UWP is designed to visualize and edit a project schedule and track the project progress. It helps organize and schedule projects, and the project schedule can be updated through interactions like editing, dragging, resizing, and more.
Syncfusion Kanban Board for UWP
The Syncfusion kanban component for UWP provides an efficient way to visualize and track different stages in a task or workflow.
• Visualize the workflow of any process.
• Limit work in progress.
• Manage workflow transitions.
• Provide smooth transitions within processes.